and Margaret Taggart started their earthmoving business back
in 1953. The company name was changed to Taggart Earthmoving
Ltd in 1978 to coincide with the relocation to its current
premises in Belfast Road.
then Taggart Earthmoving has gained a strong reputation for
quality workmanship, reliability and service.
continues to be family owned and is now managed by sons Paul
Taggart (Managing Director) and Mark Taggart (Operations Manager).
Earthmoving has grown over the years and today employs over